Wednesday, May 17, 2017

How to Manifest your Life

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to create whatever we want for our lives? Can you imagine how different our lives would be if we could make it the way we want considering that most of human beings complain of the life they currently live?

The word “manifest” has existed all the time, but I should be honest: the concept I used to have about that word was a little bit different from what I think of manifestation now. Before, I thought “manifest” meant something like “to show.” But now that concept has changed. For me, to manifest means to create, to make it real.

When I was younger, people used to think I was just a lucky girl. I would always get what I wanted. To be more specific, I would get a job when I wasn’t looking for one or I would get a car when there were no plans for one. I pretty much had my way most of the time. For a while, I also thought it was just pure luck.

A few years ago, I grew deeper in my knowledge of mind and thought. There were plenty of readings about the Law of Attraction, the Secret, etc. I got curious about that. What if it were true that our minds were so powerful that we could actually create our lives? Can you imagine how cool that would be? So, I started to be fascinated by the subject and started making connections between how I was raised and my beliefs.

I started counseling from a very early age because of some unfortunate events that happened in my past. I talked about it in my blog “The First Roadblock in My Life” (February 19th). The advantages of counseling that early are that I learned tools to deal with obstacles in my life. One of the tools was positive thinking. I remember repeating with my mom: “I am first. I am second. I am third. I am going to have a great day. My life is beautiful.” To be honest, all of these things started happening. I thought I had some good luck.

About 2 years ago I went to a class called Beyond Limits at my church. I learned a lot of things there and tested them. To my surprise, everything I tried worked. But it worked so well that it actually scared me. The idea I got from that class (and probably everybody has a different perspective about this) is that everything has a cause and effect. I learned to see the soil as my life, so if I want to sow strawberries, I reap strawberries; if I want money, I give money; if I want love, I give love.

Really, is it that easy? The good news is that it is. The bad news is that our thoughts sometimes don’t help us, so if negativity comes, guess what happens? Negativity manifests. But this time I was aware after my class, and I tested and tested it and practiced and practiced it. What did I practice? All these things about cause and effect. I literally had to make a conscious decision of waking up and being aware that my thoughts would create my day every day.

It became a game for me that I won most of the time. I manifested jobs, money, friends, trips, whatever I wanted. But it also became a dangerous game when I noticed that I manifested my negative thoughts in forms of experience. How could I even possibly only think in a positive way in the world we live? I thought that was impossible, and yes it became impossible because I believed it. That is when I realized that I manifested everything I thought, truth or falsehood, joy or sadness. Was it possible to re-train my mind after 40 years?

How did I do it? It might or might not work for you. I trained my mind in the easy things first. I started to meditate just a little by training my breath. I started to learn how my brain worked. I smiled every morning in front of the mirror just to train my brain and make it believe it was a happy day. I started to repeat what I wanted to happen. I envisioned what I wanted to have, and it worked!

Now as a life coach, I get to support my clients on this journey, which sometimes is a bumpy journey, but I am here with them to help them get through. This is not just a one-time thing; you must follow the steps, and there it is, the life you want. I wish it were as easy as that. Number one, you need to be clear of what life you want and know you deserve it. To do that, there is a lot of internal work we must do, and that is how I help you.

I understand doing the internal work can be not as fun sometimes, but it is worth it. But while you are trying to be familiar with this concept of manifesting your life or trying to see if this is true for you or trying to figure out if you need help, let’s start with these steps that I think will help you to get on the right path:

1.     Be grateful. Wake up and say it: “Thank you for today.”
2.    Be aware that your thoughts are powerful, so pick the right affirmations, phrases that assume that what you want is already here. for the day. Start small, maybe three affirmations per day.
3.    Whatever you say that day, make sure it comes from a place of love and say it in present tense as if it is already happening.
4.    And believe, believe, believe that this is possible.

This might not be enough, but it is a start. Make it a habit until you are ready to go deeper. This is as important as brushing your teeth every morning and a great habit to teach to your kids. And something that I recommend is to have someone to support you. If you do not want to go to counseling or hire a life coach, find a friend or a family member that you know will be happy to help you with this first step toward manifesting the life you deserve. Because you deserve a good life.

We are all humans, and with that come our nature of not following through. So if you see yourself going back to the old habit, just stop, take a big breath and get back on track. It takes time to form new habits, but you can form them. Don’t give up. You were created to live a life of joy, love, and health, so let’s do it together.

If you know someone that is ready to make that transformation, and they are looking for support, please share my information. I will be happy to walk hand-and-hand with them. Wherever they are, if they are ready, we will make it happen. Transformation does not have to happen alone. I know it can be possible, but you need to believe in order to create it.

I’m not sure if this blog will help you, inspire you or even make you a little curious about manifesting the life you want and deserve. All I can say is that it happened to me, and it was not just good luck: it was practice, dedication and faith too.

Manifest your life

Me


Facebook: Balance My TrueSelf LLC
Instagram: balancemytrueself


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the reading. I agree. Embrace your life and be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete