Wednesday, June 21, 2017

What If...?

In all these years of my own research about life, I realize we all in a way are seekers of something. What? I don’t know. Some of us are more curious than others, some others afraid and some others don’t even care. But at the end, we all exist and we are all part of this experience called life.

We read, watch, and listen to so many ideas and advice about life, our purpose, what we are supposed to do or not, how to have a meaningful life, a more successful life, etc. But at the end that is all about perspective. What is it to have a meaningful life? What is to have a successful life? We all have an opinion. Some would agree with us and others not. At the end, does it really matter what others think about us?

It is very interesting for me to see that human beings follow exactly what we were taught or we go the other way and do totally the opposite. Some of us continue a cycle; others want to break it.

So perspective for me is a big thing. What you might see as something totally acceptable I might see as acceptable. The way we take actions to get to a point could be numerous, and yet we will still get to that point. Is one way better than the other?

With my job as a Life Coach, I am realizing that I really have to come from a place of non-judgment, or how can people trust me?  I am learning about me in the process. I love the idea of how different we all are and that we can embrace our differences. My job is not to agree or disagree with you but to support you in finding your own truth coming from a place of love instead of fear.

Many of us were taught that in order to get something we have to do something. We all heard all kinds of different phrases like work hard and you will do well. “Take risk and you will see fruit.” “Fake it until you make it.” “Get out of your comfort zone and you will succeed.” “In order to love you need to sacrifice.” “Life is not rose-colored.” “Life is tough.” “No pain, no gain.”

I also have seen people that work pretty hard and did not do well. Some people took risks and yet did not see the fruits. People faked it and never made it. Some got out of their comfort zone and never succeeded, and ended up even worse. Some found love without the sacrifice. Some had a very easy life with no traumas or issues. And others just as magically got what they wanted with no pain.

Again, it is all about perspective. What was traumatic for one person maybe was not for another. What was a failure for one was a success for the other. So how can I help people and how can they help themselves?

What if you just have to be your TrueSelf?

What if life is just there for you to enjoy and just be?

That is exactly what I decided to do, to be my TrueSelf. Being your TrueSelf or not comes with consequences. Sometimes we are willing to face them and other times we are not. Sometimes we even prefer not to be our TrueSelf just because the consequence can feel very uncomfortable. And you know what? That is okay.

To give you an example of what being your TrueSelf means that is totally different from someone else’s TrueSelf, here it goes:

When I go for a job interview, I am just my TrueSelf. I tell them exactly who I really am, my defects, my weaknesses, my strengths. I tell them I hate sales. I tell them that my English is not good. I tell them that I like an easy job. Even with that, they hire me, which it has been a surprise for me. But I am convinced it happens because I am my TrueSelf.

On the other hand, a friend of mine tried the same as me, thinking that it might be a good tactic. So he tried. He came back from his interview saying that it did not go well. Obviously it was not going to go well because his TrueSelf really loves having a typical interview when you say the good things, when you are formal, etc.

So being your TrueSelf will get you where you are supposed to be. Pretty much being your TrueSelf will manifest the life you deserve and want without even, in some cases, doing anything about it.

I just had an experience a few months ago with my business. I tried to follow advice from my friends, what a book told me, what a webinar suggested, what a business coach said, what people expected of me, etc., etc., etc. And guess what? No business came from that.

How did my business come? When I became my own Life Coach and did what I tell people: to be their TrueSelf. I became just me, Mary, without a mask. Mary the comfortable. Mary and her silliness. And guess what happened? I made my first thousand dollars with just 3 people working 3 hours a week in 4 weeks.

Did these people come from all my advertising efforts? Not really. They were just there. They came as a magnet. I manifested them.

So does that mean in order for you to be successful that you just don’t move a finger and it will happen? No. Just do what your TrueSelf tells you to do, without a mask, with your real energy, with the energy with which we were created. If you love sales, go for it. If you love being a goal-oriented person, go for it. If you love spending hours creating a plan, that is totally fine. Just ask your best coach, your TrueSelf.

For some of us it can be easier to know who our TrueSelf is and for others not. That is when I come to support people in understanding their TrueSellf and to discover the happiness within. If you like this blog or know someone who can benefit from it, please share my information.

Being your TrueSelf will open the doors of the divine for you. Trust and let go.

Me




No comments:

Post a Comment